QUOTE OF THE WEEK

  • A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

WOW, Sorry it's been so LONG since i've posted!

It's been over a month since my last post, I apologize! But School has started and I just haven't been thinking of the blog.
Here's an UPDATE:
I am taking 3 classes from UVU. ASL 2010, Public Speaking, and YOGA.. pretty easy classes, I didn't want to overwhelm myself and end up quitting like i've done in the past! I love my classes! they are tons of fun!

My older sister Jamay is living with me for a while and I am very happy to have her there! She is such an amazing person, sister and a great friend! I think in these next few months we will be able to help each other out a lot! Also Lexi turned 2 on the 20th. We had a fun birthday get-together with my family plus her daddy's family.. it was a lot of fun. She was given tons of great gifts!!

The month of OCTOBER is here!!! This is my favorite time of the year! The leaves are changed and beautiful and the holidays are on the way. Hope you all have a GREAT WEEK! I'll post pictures of the birthday party asap.

8 comments:

Camille said...

Lexi's 2, that's crazy! Hadlie turned 1 yesterday, I really can't get over it! I wish that I would make myself go to school, good for you!

PrometheanPenguin said...

Yay, here comes the terrible two's! There oh so cute, but oh so terribly naughty!

Good to hear from you again, good to know its going well and that the classes are going well.

Godspeed over there ;)

Nicolaas

Sierra and Steve said...

ok so u pretty much suck. but i still love u. quit selling out & choosing blake over me j/k

BrownsJourney said...

Hey its goof to know that you are stil alive. How is your sister doing? Thats good that she can live with you. Are her boys living with you too?

Nathan and Rory said...

I am so proud of you. I remember when we were little girls you would talk about going to college to become an interpreter! It sounds like everything is coming togetherfor you! GOOD- it's about time, you deserve it!
love
Rory

Sierra and Steve said...

my mom said lexi was so cute on halloween!!!!!!!!!! post some pics of her

Lindsay said...

Hey I just went private so if you want to read my blog send your email address to linpro_31@hotmail.com

Jeff and Kellie said...

i cant believe your baby is two. post pics so i can see her. that awesome youre in school. miss you!