QUOTE OF THE WEEK

  • A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Jack Johnson



Lancia, Talia, me and Lexi went to the Jack Johnson concert last night at Usana.. It was such a good time!! Other than it took us an Hour and 1/2 to get from Sugarhouse to Usana.. which is supposed to be only 14 miles.. pretty gay. we were all going crazy in the car!! and when Lexi gets bored she tends to repeat things over and over and over again!!! All of us had our cameras but all of us left them in the car so we didn't get any pictures :( . Usana was FULL there wasn't much room for our blankets on the grass but we did find a spot. Lexi had fun for her first concert ;) she danced with me then fell asleep in my arms while I was dancing. It was a good night I am glad whats his face bailed haha ;)






4 comments:

PrometheanPenguin said...

no fair?! you went to a Jack Johnson concert? I'm jealous!

Camille said...

Hi! How are you? So your little girl is seriously so cute! I hope you don't mind if I had you to my blog!

Jeff and Kellie said...

hey cutie. im so jealous that you went to jack. was it amazing. im glad we are blog friends now:)

Sierra and Steve said...

HEY- THANKS he is getting way big, crazy. I am probaly coming up on Saturday to bring davin trick or treating to my mom and dad's since we can't come up friday so we will proably be there the rest of the weekend. What are your plans?