QUOTE OF THE WEEK

  • A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Well, Hello again.. YES it has been forever..

I am sorry I am so horrible at updating this thing! HAHA But Sierra and Kendall both gave me crap for it, so here I am. Well, the best thing that has happened is that Lexi Lou is potty trained. YUP panties all the time no more diapers or pull ups.. which the pull ups never worked.. stuck her in some panties let her have an accident and she did not like that feeling.. it was itchy she said. She is getting so tall and growing up way too fast! I'm still in school and its going really good I love it but I hate the busy-work and the time I have left over after work and school.. which isn't very much but soon I'll be done and be in a career I enjoy more than the bank. :) Which is WONDERFUL! I am going nuts there haha :). I am living with my Dad paying rent at my other house until April and then I am unsure of what I am going to do. I love living with my dad but I so miss my own place and having my own space. So we'll see. I am LOVING life and enjoy spending time with all my friends. I am glad to have all of you to keep in touch with!! It would be nice to see you more often and not just checking up on your blogs. OKAY I'll post some pictures SOON!
ALL of you have a wonderful week!!

2 comments:

Camille said...

JeNeal! It's Camille....Your little girl is so cute! I can't beleive how big she is! Good for you for going to school. I wish I was motivated enough to go!

JeNeal said...

Yes she is getting so big so fast!! its insane. HOw is your family and all?? andschool oh man its tough thats for sure!