QUOTE OF THE WEEK

  • A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Many things to be Grateful for!

It has been such a long time since I have posted and there has been so much change in our lives. We have moved from the small town of Heber City. FINALLY! We moved to St. George in August, and we are LOVING it here. I changed jobs but I'm still working for a Credit Union, doing loans and taking care of our members. I love my job but I do miss working with my friends at UCCU. Lexi is attending Country Kids Daycare and she is having so much fun having little friends to play with each day. Anyway, it’s getting really close to Thanksgiving and I have so many things to be grateful for. First thing is my wonderful family Alexsis, mom, dad, grandma, sisters, brother, the list continues on. There has been maybe 3 weekends I have had here without any visitors, all the other weekends I have had family with me helping me settle in my new place. We have had so much fun! Thank you family! I moved here to make some changes in my life, and I am grateful for the gospel, and the help I receive each day from my Father in Heaven that helps make those changes easier. I have had such great friends growing up and I am so grateful for them and the example they have been for me. My 3 best friends all have been there for me at the hardest times of my life and the paths they have chosen have inspired me to be a better person. Lancia & Stephan, I am so proud of you and I am so excited for you, thank you for being so amazing and strong! You're there, you are finally there. In a few weeks you will be sealed to each other and your two amazing and beautiful boys. Thank you for your strength. Sierra, there hasn't been a time I’ve been in need and you weren't there. As crazy and as stupid as I was you were right there without any judgment and as strong as ever! Rory, we'll go for months without talking and we can pick up right from where we left off you are amazing, and have been so strong and have been such a wonderful example to me! All of your paths and choices have helped me make it to where I am today. So, thank you! I am so grateful for all of you, my family and friends. I am truly blessed! THANKS EVERYONE!

1 comments:

Sierra and Steve said...

Girly- i never check your blog because you never post on it, but i stumbled on it today! yOu are so cute i love you and little lexi so much! I promise I am coming to St George Soon!!!!! I can't wait! YOu have beent through a ton in your life and are such a strong person! i love you to death!