QUOTE OF THE WEEK

  • A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues.

Monday, March 10, 2008

My Life Then & Now..






There was a moment in my life where I thought everything was in it's place. I thought life was where it was supposed to be. Now I see that it was no where near the place I wanted to be. No one can make you happy you have to find that happiness within yourself. The last two years have been a little hectic. I was married on March 18, 2006 and also three months pregnant. I thought I was so happy. Six monthes later, September 20, 2006 Alexsis Rae Stevens was brought into this world. What an amazing miracle! That was the happiest day of my life. It was an indescribable feeling, one you will have to discover on your own. She was so beautiful! Alexsis was screaming then the nurse placed her in my arms, I held her and kissed her forehead her screaming turned to soft sweet breaths and her big eyes were staring straight into mine; at that moment I fell in love . It was a love I never knew existed; a mother's love for her child. After six rough months I decided that the best thing for our family was for Jonny and I to go our separate ways. It was the smartest decision I have ever made. Our divorce became final on November 16, 2007, that is when MY life started. Everything just started to fall into place. I am am living in Heber and working at Utah Community Credit Union. I will start school in the summer majoring in Psychology. It's just me and Lex for now and its the way I like it! I work, come home play with Lexi and when I put her sleepy head down I get to have "me" time. I love life as of now and I wouldn't change a thing! Well there is your small insight to my life !




1 comments:

Nathan and Rory said...

it sounds so and peaceful for you now. I'm glad! I bet, because its just been you and Lexi for awhile, you two have an unsurpassable bond. Way cool...
love you
Rory